Our Motorbike Travel Log.

Our Motorbike Travel Log.
BELOW SEA LEVEL - Death Valley, Ca 2011

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 20-21-22 Santa rosa, redwoods, and Bodega Bay

3 days touring around the areas around Santa Rosa, penteluma, Napa, Sanoma, with a ride from Napa to the coast down the PCH through Bodega bay and the Redwoods at Armstrong State park.





















Martin Scorsese's Estate. "God Father" director.


Collection of "Magic lanterns"



 Armstrong State park and Redwoods




 California 1 north of Bodega bay.








 Another monster estate in wine country. We rode into the limo drive...ooops.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you two are still cruising along and having a good time. I enjoyed getting the chance to meet you two in Middletown, CA and have only grown more envious of the trip you are taking together. At some point in my life I hope to be able to take a similar adventure. In the meantime, I will live vicariously through you two. Stay safe and I look forward to following your future adventures on this blog.

    Best regards,

    Anthony
    2002 Honda VFR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following alone!